9.12.2007

nash's new room




nash's room is the only room in the house that's close to being done, although we still need to find the right size white roman shades, install his ceiling fan, and put up some crown moulding (maybe). but i figured i'd go ahead and post pictures since i think it's pretty cute. the layout is almost exactly the same as in his old room, and we used the same "jalapeno jelly" paint color (which i love). the only change: the new "night light" i crafted out of some japanese paper lanterns left over from our wedding!

6 comments:

Marc said...

So what's the difference between puke green and jalapeƱo again?

Marc said...

(Just kidding. Looks great)

Jewels said...

So cute! Man...Cache's room isn't even totally finished and I'm about to change it again! I love the green, super cool. Oh, and the coat I got for my Birthday is my normal size - but guess what?? On Saturday I was actually able to wear my normal jeans!! WOO-HOO! I know, I hate me too. Trust me, that wasn't the case after my first baby was born!

Alifinale said...

So cute. Want to come over and decorate my house?

AlexisTexas said...

yay for lanterns! cute idea putting them together like that. i like the shelf above the bed too. i miss your cute house!

Jennifer said...

That looks so cute! Love the color scheme.