2.04.2008

fourteen days of love-#4

"a good cheeseburger vs. a good one-piece"


like gina, i used to love a good cheeseburger and fries now and then. in fact, she and her hubby introduced us to a great little burger joint up by the U that i will sadly miss (gina-do they have gardenburgers?). BUT i love these swimsuits much more than a greasy burger, so i'm trying to convince myself not to drive over for a breakfast burger RIGHT NOW! these suits are my motivation to get a semi-decent if not totally decent beach bod back before the summer is over (remember, i'm having a baby this spring?). why are there so many great one-pieces out this year? i'm dying from want...i'm not even tempted to buy a bikini that i can't wear at the anderson family pool {most likely the ONLY place i will dare to bare this summer}!

7 comments:

Alifinale said...

Hmmm...cheeseburger and side of fries sounds so good right now. That is seriously all I want to eat these days...and since I have no hope of having a cute swimsuit bod by end of summer (darn you July baby) then I will continue to splurge. Good luck to you and your boring garden burger.

gina bina said...

I'm not sure if they have a garden burger, it's never crossed my mind to check. I did try the garden burger at Squatters a couple weeks ago. Bor-ing. And never again. Anyway, I've never been one for swimsuits. Hate everything about them.

chad, lindsay, & may-may said...

That strapless one will look great with a good set of nursing boobs! Good luck with the vegetarian thing, I went about 10 years, then I was pregnant and everything changed! Mmmm, double-double at In and Out...

MadHouse said...

Have you ever tried the Garden burger at Red Robbin? It is a total sleeper! I get cravings for it at times, in fact, hmmmm, maybe for dinner tonight?

{lizzyinlove} said...

cara-yes! they are one of the few places that acutally makes them right. most places don't cook them long enough so they are soggy and disgust.

volcom_LC said...

i'm glad you are still going strong on the veggie endeavors- its nice to have a partner in crime! and hello! those suits are kee-ute! definitely tempted to jump back into a one piece, although I have to admit to buying a bikini last week... i'm using it as inspiration... and leverage for Ryan to take me on a cruise this spring/summer :)

Chari said...

OK, you'd look hot in these swimsuits 9 months pregnant liz!
I don't know if Deb, Deb would approve of the removable straps!