5.04.2007

deep in the heart of texas

after spending the last 52 hours straight with my co-workers, i am about to die. still 24 hours to go.....(i'm getting a two hour break right now while they are at spiderman). texas is a pretty cool place-this is my first time. highlights:

superchurches on one side of the street with stores named "condom sense" on the opposite side

meat. i've never seen so much of it. (not sure if that's actually a highlight or not-it may help me get back into my once-vegetarian ways)

the trade show. we run around gathering up loads of free goodies that, once we will get home, will immediately lose the value we think they have in the moment. except the free leatherman-that was legit. not sure my neon & mesh dishnetwork bag is going to make it off the flight, though.

got the "eliminator's" autograph for brad, since he sometimes watches cage fighting. he (the eliminator) was sort of creepy.

got my picture with scooby and superman (who looked like stretch armstrong with a spotted tan-picture on the way!).

was interviewed by Dish for the Team Summit special. i'm horribly camera shy -so when you see it on DishTV you'll be abe to recognize me by my bright red face and nervous laugh. ugh.

crazy train rain.

the rangers vs. the yankees. not my idea of fun, but i guess it was a cool experience. very cool ballpark in arlington.

al gore. oh wait, i slept through that- I SLEPT IN!!!

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

Sounds like quite the trip. Sleeping in... that sounds like the best part.

Anonymous said...

yeah, isn't the glass castle great?