9.07.2009

nashisms

my friend, cara, posts funny things her boy max says on her blog and calls them maxisms. nash doesn't hold a candle to max-he's quite possibly the funniest kid that ever lived, but tonight's maxism reminded me to post a funny little nash moment, and what better to call it than a nashism?

emmy, nash, and i were out in the boonies checking out a location for some photos. it involved hopping a fence and a little walk. nash was a little apprehensive about it all, so i explained to him in an excited voice that he needn't worry, we were just doing a little exploring. his response? "i don't want to see dora."

if the humor is lost on you, i envy you. you must not have a 'dora the explorer'-watching toddler in your house.

6 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love it. Emery would have been very excited about seeing Dora.

This reminds me that I need to post a few funny Emery sayings. Kids are funny and if you don't write it down it is too easy to forget.

lisset said...

and so it has begun. dora isn't allowed in our home for that particular reason. we only view programs with limited merchandising. besides, she is so freaking annoying. and no, so won't really help your kid learn spanish. sorry peeps.

lisset said...

apparently, she won't help you type english either. i meant she instead of so. this is how much she aggravates me.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I got it pre-explanation...pretty proud of myself! I have been hanging out with 2 year olds the last month and it has been very educational...also exhausting and delightful! ( I so love the picters you have been posting...wish my little ones didn't live so far away!)

bulkleybunch said...

heehee!!! ask nash if he'd rather go see dora or hollie! :)

Emilie May said...

i'm with nash. in fact, i WAS with nash... but you get my meaning.