3.03.2007

a disclaimer to mom & dad (and any other conservative family member who might visit)

you already know i have a bad habit of "swears" (that's for you, ben). so i don't see the point in changing my whole blog just because you will read it. i don't use the really foul words, just the minor swears, and only when it adds to my writing- drama, humor, or just lack of a better word. as all-knowing bart simpson says, "hell, damn, fart". that makes up my spectra of swears.sometimes a good "damn" just makes sense. so there you have it. there may be a few swears in here, but i'll do my best to use them sparingly. and i'm still convinced that "bitchin" is NOT a swear. my ex-bishop and ned flanders agree (see entry two prior).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was the first to sign your blog.