3.20.2007

losing steam...

i was back strong for a few weeks, but i'm losing steam. work and nash potato teamed with colds and sore throats have got me fried at the end of the day. my usual blogging time (8-10; after nash goes to bed and before stevie bevie gets home from work) has been spent staring blankly while thinking about going to bed early. why, oh why is that such a hard thing to do? no matter how tired i am, it just never happens. i guess it's guilt; thinking that i'm wasting those few precious hours of alone time. anyway, i'm trying to recharge so i can make a big comeback with a sweet entry (i've just set myself up for disaster). until then, here's the latest pic of nash and mommy together (this is the first one i'm willing to let other people see, since most of my "baby fat" is gone now!)

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

You two are both so cute! I love the little guy! You gotta keep on with the blogging, it is part of my daily entertainment now.

Ma.lis.sa said...

Liz. You're married. You have a son. Woah. Still blows my mind at times. In the best possible way of course. I just remember...big red glasses..hehe..
Miss you Lizard...

-Melissa